1. The online store KERATIN THERAPY available at keratintherapy.pl is the property of the company KERATIN THERAPY Pamela Grzywacz entered into the Central Register and Information on Business with the NIP number 8133763221 / REGON 368842857
2. These Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and define the rules for using the Online Store and the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer at a distance via the Store.
1. Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to his business or professional activity.
2. Seller - a natural person conducting business activity under the name KERATIN THERAPY Pamela Grzywacz entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity with the NIP number 8133763221 / REGON 368842857
3. Customer - any entity making purchases through the Store.
4. Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, to which a separate act grants legal capacity, performing on its own behalf business activity that uses the Store.
5. Store - an online store run by the Seller at the Internet address keratintherapy.pl
6. Distance contract - an agreement concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (within the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
7. Regulations - these regulations of the Store.
8. Order - the Customer's declaration of will submitted using the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding a Product or Products Sales Agreement with the Seller.
9. Account - the customer's account in the Store, it collects data provided by the Customer and information about the Orders placed by him in the Store.
10. Registration form - a form available in the Store, enabling the creation of an Account.
11. Order Form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows you to place an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Basket and specifying the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
12. Basket – an element of the Store's software, in which the Products selected by the Customer for purchase are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the number of products.
13. Product - a movable item / service available in the Store that is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
14. Sales Agreement - a Product sales agreement concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. The Sales Agreement is also understood as - applying to the characteristics of the Product - a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific work.
Contact with the Store
1. Seller's address: keratintherapy.pl
2. Seller's e-mail address: email@example.com
1. The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store caused by force majeure, unauthorized action of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
2. Browsing the Store's assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store's assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 5 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the implementation of the Order without creating an Account.
3. The prices of products and online courses given in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices (including VAT). The prices of stationary training are net prices (excluding VAT)
4. The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including fees for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store's website when placing the Order, including at the time of expressing the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
5. If the nature of the subject of the Agreement does not allow, reasonably assessing, for prior calculation of the final (final) price, information on the method in which the price will be calculated, as well as on charges for transport, delivery, postal services and other costs, will be given in the Store in the description of the Product.
Creating an Account in the Store
1. To create an Account in the Store, you must complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data Name, Surname, e-mail address, as well as in the case of a VIP account, verification of the skills required when purchasing technical products.
2. Creating an Account in the Store is free.
3. Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password established in the Registration Form.
4. The Customer has the option at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any fees, to delete the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller via e-mail.
Rules for placing an Order
In order to place an Order, you must:
1. log in to the Store
2. select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click the "Add to cart" button (or equivalent)
3. log in or use the possibility of placing an Order without registration
4. if the possibility of placing an Order without registration has been chosen - fill in the Order Form by entering the data of the recipient of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the invoice data, if they are different from the data of the recipient of the Order,
5. click the "Order and pay" button
6. choose one of the available payment methods and, depending on the payment method, pay for the order within the specified period
Offered delivery and payment methods
1. The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
a) Courier shipment
2. The Customer may use the following payment methods:
a) Electronic payments
b) Payment by credit card.
3. Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store's website.
Performance of the sales contract
1. The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has previously placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 6 of the Regulations and payment for the Order in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation takes place by sending by the Seller to the Customer an appropriate e-mail message to the Customer's e-mail address provided when placing the Order, which contains at least the Seller's statements on receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt by the Customer of the above e-mail, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
3. The Product will be sent by the Seller as soon as possible in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
4. The beginning of the period of delivery of the Product to the Customer is counted as follows:
5. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card - from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
6. Delivery of the Product takes place in Polish, the European Union, and other countries of the World
7. Delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. The costs of delivery of the Product (including fees for transport, delivery and postal services) shall be covered by the Buyer unless the contract provides otherwise.
Right of withdrawal
1. The Consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The period specified in paragraph 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person indicated by him other than the carrier.
3. In the case of an Agreement that covers multiple Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the period indicated in paragraph 1 shall run from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
4. The Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting a statement of withdrawal from the Agreement to the Seller. To meet the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of this period.
5. The statement may be sent electronically by sending a statement to the Seller's e-mail address or by submitting a statement on the Seller's website - the Seller's contact details are specified in § 3.
6. In the event of sending a statement by the Consumer electronically, the Seller shall immediately send the Consumer to the e-mail address provided by the Consumer confirmation of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the Agreement.
7. Consequences of withdrawal from the Agreement:
a. In the event of withdrawal from the Distance Agreement, the Agreement shall be deemed not to have been concluded.
b. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall return to the Consumer immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement of withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery of the item, with the exception of additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest ordinary delivery method offered by the Seller.
c. The Seller will refund the payment using the same payment methods as were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to another solution that will not involve any costs for him.
d. The Seller may withhold the refund of the payment until the Product is received back or until proof of its return is provided to the Seller, whichever occurs first.
e. The Consumer should send the Product back to the Seller's address provided in these Regulations immediately, no later than 14 days from the date on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be met if the Consumer sends back the Product before the expiry of the 14-day period.
f. The Consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Product, including the costs of returning the Product, if due to its nature the Product could not be sent back by post in the usual way.
g. The Consumer is only responsible for the decrease in the value of the Product resulting from the use of it in a manner other than it was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
9. If, due to the nature of the Product, it cannot be sent back in the usual way by post, information about this, as well as the cost of returning the Product, will be included in the description of the Product in the Store.
10. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the Agreement:
a. in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
b. in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygienic reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery,
c. in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf life,
d. for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the start of the service that after the performance of the service by the Seller will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
e. in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control, and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement,
f. in which the subject of the service are things that, after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things,
g. in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the conclusion of the sales contract, and whose delivery may take place only after 30 days and whose value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Seller has no control,
h. in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging was opened after delivery,
i. for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement,
j. for the delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the express consent of the Consumer before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract and after informing him by the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
Complaint and warranty
1. The Sales Agreement covers new Products.
2. The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with an item free from defects.
3. In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to complain based on the provisions on warranty in the Civil Code.
4. The complaint should be submitted in writing or electronically to the addresses of the Seller provided in these Regulations.
5. The Seller will respond to the complaint request immediately, no later than within 14 days, and if he does not do so within this period, it is considered that the Customer's request is considered justified.
6. Goods sent back as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the address provided by the Seller
7. In the event that a guarantee has been granted for the Product, information about it, as well as its content, will be included in the description of the Product in the Store. The Seller will also attach a warranty card to the Product sold.
Out-of-court complaint and redress procedures
1. Detailed information on the possibility for the Consumer to use out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and redress and the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection and under the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
2. The Consumer has the following exemplary possibilities of using out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and redress:
a. The Consumer is entitled to apply to the permanent consumer arbitration court referred to in Article 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to resolve a dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
b. The Consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection, in accordance with Article 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on trade inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
c. The Consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of the poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (m.in. Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers).
Personal data in the Online Store
1. The administrator of Customers' personal data collected through the Online Store is the Seller.
2. Customers' personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store are collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees to it - also for marketing purposes.
3. The recipients of personal data of the Customers of the Online Store may be:
a. In the case of a Customer who uses the method of delivery by post or courier in the Online Store, the Administrator makes the collected personal data of the Customer available to the selected carrier or intermediary performing shipments at the request of the Administrator.
b. In the case of a Customer who uses the electronic payment method or a payment card in the Online Store, the Administrator makes the collected personal data available to the selected entity handling the above payments in the Online Store.
4. The Customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, although failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude the Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this contract.
1. Contracts concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
2. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations for important reasons, i.e.: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller will inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the Act on the Provision of Electronic Services; the Act on Consumer Rights, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
4. The Customer has the right to use out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims. To this end, it may lodge a complaint via the EU ODR online platform available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.